|Nepean River Holiday Village Accommodation...
All accommodation at Nepean River Holiday Village is spaciously set in a secure and peaceful riverside location
- Group Accommodation - Sleeps up to 12 people, limited cooking facilities, 2 showers, 2 toilets, bedrooms air-conditioned, lounge ceiling fans.
- 3 Bedroom Villas 2 night min stay, sleeps up to 12 people, 2 showers, 2 toilets, Lounge dining area, air-conditioning, TV and DVD, TV in master bedroom, cooking facilities.
- 2 Bedroom Park Villas 2 night min stay, sleeps up to 6, lounge room with TV/DVD player, air-conditioning, fully self-contained kitchen, ensuite with heat lamps.
- Park Ensuite Cabins Sleeps up to 5, ensuite, TV, air-conditioning, kitchenette (including microwave).
- Motel Cabins - Sleeps 2, queen or twin share, ensuite, colour TV, air-conditioning, fridge/freezer, tea/coffee making facilities, shared central kitchen.
- Powered Sites Level grassy sites, some drive through
- Camping Sites - A variety of shady, grassy sites available.
Nepean River Holiday Village Features...
- Games room
- Children's playground
- BBQ pavilion
- Wireless and dialup internet (charges apply)
- Large modern amenities blocks
- Coin operated laundries
- Camp kitchen
- Kiosk and convenience shop
- Linen hire available
- Secure entry boom gates
- Function Room and Library
- Sorry, no pets
Nepean River Holiday Village is right on the banks of the beautiful Nepean River...
Here you'll have all the comforts of home and great holiday facilities right at your door at Nepean River Holiday Village!
|Nepean River Holiday Village is well located midway between the Three Sisters at Katoomba and Circular Quay in Sydney. It is an excellent location to discover the delights of the city and the mountains. Emu Plains is situated at the foot of the Blue Mountains and only 55 minutes by train to Sydney Central Station. The park is just 400 metres level walk to Emu Plains train station with easy access to Penrith's shopping plaza. Restaurants, clubs, Sydney's Wonderland and Penrith Lakes International are only a short distance by car.
Holiday Activities and Attractions...
- Enjoy boating, swimming and fishing
- Cruise the Nepean Gorge on the Nepean Belle
- Browse the Penrith Markets
- Have fun at Vicarys Winery Woolshed Dances
- Visit Lorraine Quartermain's Art Gallery
- Have fun at the Penrith Bowl
- Go ice-skating at the Ice Palace
- Enjoy indoor rock climbing
- Explore the majestic Blue Mountain
- Have fun at Panthers World of Entertainment
- Regatta Park is a short stroll away