|Fingal Bay Holiday Park Accommodation...
- Surf Villas - Spacious 3 bedroom villas
- Beach Houses - Spacious 2 bedroom villa sleeping 2 adults + 3 children
- Garden Villas - 2 bedroom villa with a queen bed + bunks + a single bed
- Palm Cabins - open plan family accommodation with a double bed + triple bunks
- Holiday Cabins - budget style open plan cabin with a double bed + child size triple bunks
- Powered Camping, Caravan and Motor Home Sites
Fingal Bay Holiday Park Features...
- Huge resort-style pool
- Modern amenities block
- Guest laundries
- BBQs and picnic areas
- Children's playground
- Recreation rooms
- Camp kitchen
- Sandicoots Kids Club - during school holidays
- Weekly activities program
- Conference facilities available
- Tour booking service
Pristine beaches, aquamarine waters, the bays, the surf, protected national parks and reserves, unspoilt islands, koalas, dolphins, the myriad of bird life, phenomenal sand dunes... A range of eco tours is available or you can do it yourself and discover the unspoilt beauty of Port Stephens.
Fingal Bay Holiday Park offers all the convenience of a first class holiday resort in a stunning natural bushland setting...
Port Stephens is the Blue Water Paradise of New South Wales mid-north coast, a holiday playground with something to offer everyone!
|Surrounded by National Park and across the road from a patrolled surfing beach, Fingal Bay Holiday Park is just 5 minutes from the heart of Nelson Bay and a stones throw away from Shoal Bay. Just a 2½ hour drive north of Sydney via the Newcastle Freeway will put you into the heart of Port Stephens, a holiday playground with something to offer everyone.
Port Stephens Holiday Activities and Attractions...
- Enjoy swimming and surfing at pristine beaches
- Explore Rocky Headlands
- Go on a dolphin or whale watching cruise
- Visit Broughton Island
- See The Sygna wreck at Stockton Beach
- Explore The Tilligerry Peninsula
- Go 4 wheel driving on the dunes at Stockton Beach
- Visit Tanilba House
- Play golf at beautiful courses
- Visit wineries or art and craft galleries
- Dine at fine restaurants and cafes
- Go sailing, paragliding or windsurfing
- Enjoy snorkelling or diving
- Go deep sea fishing