|Cowra Holiday Park Accommodation...
All cabins have ensuite, TV (some have a DVD player), air-conditioning, heating, electric blanket on main double bed, kitchen with microwave, fridge, stove top or 4 burner gas hot plate. Linen is provided to the main bed only in each cabin. Additional linen can be hired for a fee.
- 2 Bedroom Cabins - sleeps 5
- Studio Style Units - sleeps 2
- Family Cabins - sleeps 5 or 6
- Malibu - 2 bedroom unit, full kitchen, sleeps 4
- Bunkhouses - 6 sets of bunks, sleep 12
- Powered, Unpowered and Ensuite Sites - shady drive thru powered and unpowered caravan and tent sites
Cowra Holiday Park
- Heated undercover swimming pool
- "The Goods Shed" - large area with open fire pit, campers kitchen, free Gas BBQ and covered outdoor dining setting
- Free gas BBQ
- Linen available for hire
- Buses and motor homes welcome
- Large clean amenities
- Disabled and children's facilities
- Children's playground and trampoline
- TV room and wireless internet (fee)
- Ice, LPG
- Dogs accepted on leash at managers discretion
- Tour information
- Shady, quiet location
- Rural setting
Cowra Holiday Park is a friendly park surrounded by many places of interest...
Cowra Holiday Park is the perfect location for that weekend away, family holiday as well as a great place to relax and unwind!
|Cowra is 311km west of Sydney on the Mid Western Highway and offers all the services and facilities you would expect to find in a larger town while still retaining that wonderful feeling of country hospitality. The extensive waterways of Wyangala Waters State Recreation Area provide a wide range of sports including water skiing, fishing, sailing, waterslides, paintball and bushwalking. Conimbla National Park offers spectacular scenic trails, vast stretches of native bushland and visitors can enjoy a hike along some of the wonderful bush trails.
Cowra Holiday Activities and Attractions...
- Visit the Cowra POW Campsite
- See Cowra War Cemetery
- Browse the Country Western Music Museum
- See the Japanese Garden and Cultural Centre
- Enjoy fishing and water-skiing
- Go hiking and picnicking
- Hot air ballooning at Canowindra
- Stargazing at Darby's Fall Observatory
- Visit the local wineries
- Find peace at the Australian World Peace Bell
- Explore Conimbla National Park
- Play golf at Cowra Golf Course
- Family fun at Cowra Fun Museum